“Seventy-six percent of hiring managers admit attracting top talent is their greatest challenge, one that costs organizations an average 23.8 days and $4,129 per hire. Enlisting the services of a recruiting firm can streamline the search and save them the time and resources.” – Forbes
“Seventy-six percent of hiring managers admit attracting top talent is their greatest challenge, one that costs organizations an average 23.8 days and $4,129 per hire. Enlisting the services of a recruiting firm can streamline the search and save them the time and resources.”
Why Use Us for your next Search
- We utilise industry-targeted market and candidate mapping – we’re building a substantial candidate database of “passive” candidates willing to consider career opportunities.
- We can tap into local, national and Africa-based candidates as well as returnees and international candidates looking to work in Africa
- We work with your hiring managers and (softly) coach them on best-practice recruitment and interviewing techniques
- We keep the company of excellent candidates and are actively connecting with more all the time, especially through our Career Development work and other outreach programmes
- We have a tried and tested process honed over 15 years of recruiting for senior roles in difficult markets which is at the centre of our Approach
- We’re transparent and great at communicating so you’ll always know where the search process is
Our Recruitment / Search Process
Step 01: Meet the Client
When you have reached out and showed interest, meeting you is our immediate thing. We want to understand your business, as it is critical to us delivering the right talent fit for your organization
Step 02: Headhunting Begins
Marketing and Candidate mapping Begins. As Headhunters we do not use Databases, we use boolean search, targeted, strategic and focused identification of competency, skills and expertise.
Step 03: Qualify and Pre- Screen Candidates
Our selection methodologies are tailor-made and designed for each client, role and requisition. We will sift screen and thoroughly evaluate each candidate against not just job requirements but company fit and culture.
Step 04: Selection Process
We will schedule, organize and plan all your interviews. We can support you in creating an effective interview and selection strategy including the STAR interview technique.
Step 05: Review Evaluate and Finalize
Post selection review and evaluation. We review the full process to ensure that we have enough quality candidates to move to the offer stage. Each client and requisition will have diffenrent requirements which we will support, guide and execute.
Step 06: Hire, Offer and Onboarding
We offer salary negotiation and background checks. We finalize on start dates and also support candidate relocation.