Look at me: still talking when there's science to do! This collection contains all twenty courses from the first Portal, remade for Portal 2. Outside of being a simple port of the game, it included 14 new bonus maps which were based on Portal: The Flash Version Mappack made by Hen Mazolski. Portal 2 – Still alive (22 votes, average: 4.55 out of 5)22 votes, average: 4.55 out of 5) Posted by: Heetoma Video: Click here Part 1 I've experiments to run. Она имеет новые уровни и 9 новых достижений. If the first code not working then try 2nd code. I feel fantastic and I'm still alive. Portal (Jogo) - Still Alive (Letra e música para ouvir) - This was a triumph / I'm making a note here: Huge success / It's hard to overstate my satisfaction / Aperture Science / … The first Portal is still alive! I'm doing science and I'm still alive. Portal: Still Alive - расширенная версия Portal для сервиса приставки Xbox 360 Xbox Live Arcade, вышедшая 22 октября 2008 года. On the people who are still alive. On October 22nd, 2008 a port of Portal was released onto the Xbox Live Arcade under the title: "Portal: Still Alive". Glados – Still Alive (portal) March 15, 2019 By robloxsongcode Leave a Comment. While you're dying I'll be still alive. [VERSE] / D Bm D Bm D Bm D Bm Em A7 D Bm D Bm D Bm D Bm D Bm D Bm Em A7 BbM7 / [CHORUS] / F C Bb F F C Bb F Gm C F C/E Dm Bb A7 / D Bm D Bm D Bm D Bm / [Intro/Verse 1] / D Bm D This was a tr Then go back to your roblox game and paste there. There is research to be done. 0 0. And believe me I am still alive. I started working on this project the very first day they released the PETI, my goal being to recreat the original courses to the best of the editor's abilities without using other things like hammer. Song ID: 511123183 Related Posts:Portal Still Alive JazzGlados - Still Alive (portal)The Greatest Showman - Come Alive [full]Portal RadioStranger Things Theme Song (c418 Remix) Full SongPortal 2 … You can simple copy the Song ID Which is showing below. Here your Favorate song roblox music code. Portal – Still Alive (14 votes, average: 2.71 out of 5)14 votes, average: 2.71 out of 5) When I look out there, it makes me glad I'm not you.