[email protected] +886 4 23358820 .

Subscribe. My instagram. It was commissioned by UBI and is the only other cut and roll spoke machine on the market. We are honored to introduce the products under Hi Bike and its the brands — Da Bomb Bikes, Relic bike Components, Titan Parts, Kowa Spoke Cutter. Kowa Japan Made Bicycle Spoke Cutter With Threading Machine , Find Complete Details about Kowa Japan Made Bicycle Spoke Cutter With Threading Machine,Japan Made Bicycle Tool Kowa Spoke Cutter,Mtb Mountain Bike Machine Cutting Spoke Cutter,Bike Grinding Threading Tool Spoke Cutter from Other Bicycle Accessories Supplier or Manufacturer-HI BIKE LTD. Kowa Spoke Cutter For sale on Pinkbike buysell. Check out the spoke machine from Cyclus tools. ... My t-handled Honda factory Phillips were made by Kowa Seiki, ... as they are gone. [email protected] +886 4 23358820 We are honored to introduce the products under Hi Bike and its the brands — Da Bomb Bikes, Relic bike Components, Titan Parts, Kowa Spoke Cutter. I spoke with Motion Pro's online sales manager on March 4, 2013 and confirmed this. Kowa Seiki Tools I bought my first t-handled Phillips screwdrivers from the Honda tool catalog in 1975. We are honored to introduce the products under Hi Bike and its the brands — Da Bomb Bikes, Relic bike Components, Titan Parts, Kowa Spoke Cutter. One revolution of the machine’s handle performs the functions of spoke cutting and threading.

[email protected] +886 4 23358820 Specification Easy operation Reduces the need for large spoke stock 12 to 15 gauge compatible Total cycle time : ~ 7 seconds Simple yet robust construction Spokes can be cut any length and re-threaded 10,000pcs replaceable threading die Reusable cutting blade (rotary chip blade) Easy to exchange replacement parts The maintenance check can be easily done Small and compact design Made in Japan Kowa Spoke Cutting and Threading Machine Read more.

It cuts and threads the spoke in a single rolling action and without moving the spoke laterally, so your threads are … Seller: buddylee | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List: Location: North Vancouver , British Columbia , Canada