Right click on the element with mouse and select Copy Css Selector menu item into buffer, so you can past copied selector to any text editor. Failing which, I would activate the Developer tools and select an element in the webpage (shortcut: Ctrl-Shift-C), whatever text shown on the webpage can then be copied from within the inspector, either in Chrome or Firefox. Find the unique selector for any element on page. How to Copy Text from a Protected Web Page using Chrome? I am unable to highlight (select) text on a web page via Edge. In Firefox, you click & drag the cell highlighting down for the number of cells that you want to select, copy them & then paste them. - Hold Alt and click to select cells, Alt + Ctrl to select a column... - or use hotkeys and menus to select and copy. Here is a snippet of obfuscated JavaScript that you can use to extract text content from solutions (note that the text below is a really long line, I recommend double-clicking the text to select-all): Using the extension is very simple and here’s how you can use the Allow Copy extension to disable copy protection on any site and copy any information on it using Google Chrome. In Chrome, type chrome://plugins/ into the address bar. It will find an optimal selector that’s unique to the element selected. Another option that you have is to display the source code of the website you are on. There is a small Google Chrome extension named Allow Copy, which re-enables select, copy and right click functions at any web page using any kind of copy … Since it is displayed in a plain text editor it is possible to copy anything from it without restriction. Allow selection and copy, right click and paste on any webpage with copy protection Sometimes you enter a website where is some usefull information, but you can not select it and/or copy. In my installation of Chrome, columncopy intermittently copies ALL of the cells in a column.

Simply press Ctrl-u while you are on the site to display its source code. Download Select Go from Chrome Store. Select table cells, rows and columns with your mouse or from a context menu.

There is a small Google Chrome extension named Allow Copy, which re-enables select, copy and right click functions at any web page using any kind of copy protection. This works in most browsers including Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. Right-click selected text to copy the URL of any links it contains. How to Copy Text from a Protected Web Page using Chrome? Allow Copy will re-enable select, copy, paste and right click features at any webpage using any kind of copy protection. This is the easiest and quickest method to copy text from copy protected websites. This Chrome extension "Allow Select And Copy" works for me in most cases. Allow Select And Copy is a free, useful and fun browser Productivity Extension for Chrome or … I have found how to select all, but that doesn't help when you want to just highlight a small section / term / product name and then copy/paste it for further use.

This is the easiest and quickest method to copy text from copy protected websites. Copy as rich text, HTML, tab-delimited and CSV.